Rarities are assigned to characters and traits upon creation. The rarity of a character is not strictly linked to its traits.
Traits and characters can be filtered by rarity on the world page and Masterlist pages respectively.
Rarities have the following properties:
- The rarity's name.
- Colour (hexadecimal code)
- Used to represent this rarity. It is used to colour the rarity's name as a visual aid.
- World Page Image
- Shown in the encyclopedia, and nowhere else. As with all encyclopedia images, the recommended size is 200 x 200 pixels, but can be any size.
- Description (accepts HTML)
- A description of the rarity for the encyclopedia page.
Additionally, the hierarchy of rarities can be edited from the Rarities index page. This order affects the display order on the encyclopedia page, and which rarities are considered rarer than others.