|Description||Adds some worldbuilding functionality to LK sites|
|Contains a Migration|
Referred to in-site as World Expanded.
World Expansion adds the following to Lorekeeper:
- Locations (and Types)
- Events (and Categories)
- Figures (and Categories)
- Fauna (and Categories)
- Flora (and Categories)
- Pull the branch and fix and conflicts manually.
- Migrate to add tables with the command:
php artisan migrate
- Add site settings and world page with the command:
php artisan add-world-expansion
If you want to add more Display Styles for locations, they are housed in the Location model.
To edit the main World page (found at site.com/world/info), you may edit it at the same place as regular Pages. If you remove the page with the key world, the page will break.
There are three settings in the Site Settings that will need to be toggled in order to:
- Allow users to have locations attached as their homes
- Allow characters to have locations attached as their homes
- Set time limits to how often users can change their own home locations
Display of Associated Things
Most of the associated parts (items, locations, etc) on individual pages have commented-out versions that are the thumbnails of the various items/locations/etc.
Notice: If you delete any categories, the things within those categories will be deleted.
In order to create locations, you will need to add a location type. Once the following are created, you will be able to attach or add:
- Locations: Specialized Styles (such as Island of Man vs Man Island)
- Events: Figures and Locations
- Figures: Items
- Fauna: Items and Locations
- Flora: Items and Locations
No errors are currently known - if you find any issues, let me know on the Discord! (Uri#2154)
Extensions:Page_Categories by Juni also has Lore Pages, which are awesome!